|SKU WEIGHT||PACKAGING FORM||QTY. IN A CARTON||MRP (Rs)|
|200ml||Pet Jar||90 Jars||120/-|
|500ml||Pet Jar||36 Jars||280/-|
|1ltr||Pet Jar||18 Jars||550/-|
|Nutrition||* Per 100g|
|Milk Protein (g)||0|
|Milk Fat (g)||99.7|
|- Saturated fatty acids (g)||61.8|
|- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g)||2.87|
|- Monounsaturated fatty acids (g)||25.68|
|- Transfatty acids (g)||5.14|
|Vitamin A (µg)||776.45|
|Vitamin E (mg)||4.49.45|
- JK Dairy Umang Pure Cow Ghee is made from 100% pure cow milk.
- It has no preservatives and no added colour.
- All possible effort is made to make JK Dairy Umang Pure Cow Ghee as danedar as home-made ghee.
- One spoonful of JK Dairy Umang Pure Cow Ghee a day improves digestion and gives you a glowing skin.
- It enhances the taste of vegetables and dals.
- JK Dairy Umang Pure Cow Ghee can be used as a medium for cooking.
- It is best for cooking traditional food, frying, making sweets, or adding flavour to your meals.
Available in general trade, e-commerce and modern retail stores like Amazon, Bigbasket, Shopclues, Vestige, Reliance Fresh, Modern Bazzar, Needs Supermarket, Le Marche, and Raj Mandir.